Wellness is about more than just working out. It's about taking care of your mind, body, and spirit. We emphasize
a holistic approach to our wellness offerings. Our programming and equipment is designed exclusively to meet the
fitness needs for mature adults. Contact us today-we'd love to show you all we have to offer.
For more information, contact:
Wellness Connection Coordinator
The 4,700 square foot Wellness Connection features
- A fitness center with cardio and specialized circuit equipment
- We were the first wellness center to employ HUR fitness equipment - the leading technology for mature
adults and those utilizing rehabilitation services
- HUR fitness equipment was developed as the result of 20 years of research at the University of Technology
in Helsinki, Finland
- HUR utilizes air pressure instead of weights to ease stress on joints and connective tissues
- An aerobics and dance studio with suspended wood floors, full length mirrors, TV and sound system
- Interactive demonstration kitchen with complimentary coffee bar
- Secured finger print access system
- Massage studio
- Locker rooms and showers with in floor heat and towel service
- Miles of serene walking paths throughout our campus
From Yoga to Tai-Chi to healthy cooking demonstrations our focus is on helping you create and maintain a
healthy lifestyle. We'd love to hear more about your wellness goals and how we can help you reach them.
Contact us today for a personalized wellness consultation.
Please wait while we gather your results.