Wellness is about more than just working out. It's about taking care of your mind, body, and spirit. We emphasize a holistic approach to our wellness offerings, with programming and equipment designed exclusively to meet the fitness needs for mature adults. Contact us today - we'd love to show you all we have to offer and tell you about our reasonable monthly membership rates.
For more information, contact:
Wellness Connection Coordinator
The 4,700 square foot Wellness Connection features
- A fitness center with cardio and specialized circuit equipment
- The first wellness center to employ HUR fitness equipment:
- The leading technology for seniors and those engaging in rehabilitation,
- Developed after 20 years of research at the University of Technology in Helsinki, Finland
- Uses air pressure instead of weights to ease stress on joints and connective tissue
- InBody composition evaluations
- An aerobics and dance studio with suspended wood floors, full length mirrors, TV, and sound system
- Interactive demonstration kitchen with complimentary coffee bar
- Secure finger image building access system
- Massage studio
- Locker rooms and showers with in-floor heat and towel service
- Smart Balance assessment and training
- Situated on our Dousman campus featuring miles of serene walking paths just outside the door
From specialized class offerings to healthy cooking demonstrations and more, our focus is on helping you create and maintain a healthy lifestyle. We’d love to hear more about your wellness goals and how we can help you reach them. Contact us today for a personalized wellness consultation.
Hours of Operation: Seven days a week | 5 AM to 10 PM
Please wait while we gather your results.