All gifts make a difference.
Three Pillars Senior Living Communities (aka Wisconsin Masonic Home, Inc.) is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization providing exceptional housing and compassionate care to meet the physical, social, and spiritual needs of older adults.
In 1905, Willard Van Brunt generously gifted a 300-acre farm, mansion and other buildings in Dousman, Wisconsin to serve as the first housing community. Since then, people like Willard have carried on the legacy of giving by supporting Three Pillars Senior Living Communities.
Supporting older adults with a gift to Three Pillars Senior Living Communities can be directed to a specific fund, project or community. There are many ways to give and all gifts make a difference.
Resident Support Fund
Help bridge the gap between income and expenses for Three Pillars residents who face financial hardship due to prolonged illness and/or increased healthcare needs. Last year alone, Three Pillars extended benevolence support of $2 million to help our residents weather financial hardship.
Staff Appreciation and Emergency Fund
Show your gratitude for our staff by making a gift in their name. Your support will directly provide them with deeply appreciated "perks" (such as meals, gift cards, etc.), plus funds to help them through current financial challenges.
Making a gift in memory or in honor of someone special is a wonderful way to pay tribute to the impact they’ve had on your life. Please click here to learn more about Tribute Giving at Three Pillars Senior Living Communities or here to make a donation today.
A Tribute Celebration
Although we were not able to gather in-person this year to celebrate our 2020 Tributes, we were able to create a video celebration to honor these individuals. Their legacy will live on in our Tribute bricks, benches, and picnic tables. Please enjoy this year's virtual Tribute Celebration video.
Making a difference in our residents’ lives
You can support Three Pillars Senior Living Communities in a number of ways. Click below to learn more about how you can help.
- AmazonSmile – Join AmazonSmile and give back by simply shopping! Choose “Wisconsin Masonic Home, Inc.” as your charity of choice when making any purchases through AmazonSmile.
- Operation Freedom – Help us provide every eligible veteran who resides at Three Pillars with an Honor Flight (including a travel companion guardian) at no cost.
- Sunshine Mail – Drop a card or letter in the mail and we’ll share it with a resident who may be feeling blue or facing social isolation. Holiday greetings are especially appreciated.
- Wish Club – Three Pillars’ Wish Club maximizes joy by granting the unique wishes of our residents. You can download the Wish Club form here.
- Wish List -- Please consider purchasing an item or covering an experience on our Wish List, which will directly impact residents and caregivers at Three Pillars.
Cornerstone Society | Planned Giving
Planning a gift allows a donor to coordinate his or her giving with financial, tax, and estate needs to maximize the gift and provide positive consequences for the donor. Examples of Planned Giving:
- Gifts from a Will or Trust
- Gifts that Produce an Income for Life
- Charitable Gift Annuity
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Charitable Lead Trusts
- Gifts of Real Estate
To give to Three Pillars Senior Living Communities, please make the check payable to: Wisconsin Masonic Home, Inc
Care of: Development Department, 375 State Road 67, Dousman, WI 53118
If you would like more information, please contact:
Terri Isabell, Chief Development Officer
Phone: 262.965.7294 | Email