Communities that serve seniors are at an increased risk for COVID-19.
We remain committed to the health and safety of our staff and residents, while keeping our community informed. Early on we addressed this by putting a number of policies and procedures in place that focused on the safety of our residents and staff.
Thank you to the dedicated staff that work even harder now during this pandemic to keep our residents safe and happy – you are truly Heroes.
Below you’ll find information about the restrictions in place, what we’re doing to keep our residents engaged and active, and helpful links and contacts for more information.
You can also sign up for our email list and receive updates about what’s happening at Three Pillars and specifically around COVID-19.
If you have any questions, please contact Diana Marquardt, RN, our Infection Preventionist, RN at email@example.com
Mark Strautman, President & CEO
Visitors are Welcome!
All employees, visitors, and vendors must screen in before entering any building.
At the Masonic Center for Health & Rehab/Hickory Suites*, RSL Memory Care & Assisted Living, and Compass Point: all employees, visitors, and vendors must wear a mask at all times while in indoor public areas. Visitors may remove their masks while in private areas if the resident agrees (for example, their apartment).
*At MCHR/HS: eye protection is also required, in addition to the mask, while in indoor public areas.
At VOS: all employees and vendors must wear a mask at all times while in indoor public areas.
- If you're interested in arranging a virtual visit via FaceTime, Skype, or Zoom, please contact the following:
We look forward to seeing you on campus - thank you!
If any building is in Outbreak Status due to a positive COVID-19 case for an employee or resident, it will be indicated here:
The majority of our resident activities have been reinstated for our residents who are up to date on vaccinations, with some restrictions for those who are not up to date. We continue to monitor the trends of the pandemic and make changes to our activities and events when needed.
For Waukesha data, visit the Waukesha County website.
An important part of staying healthy is paying attention to and practicing the precautions we have in place.
We follow guidelines and requirements from the Wisconsin Department of Health, and those from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), which are based on the CDC (Center for Disease Control & Prevention) guidelines.
Some of the most important things we can do to protect ourselves and others includes:
- Get a COVID-19 vaccination and booster shot
- Wear a mask when out in public
- Practice good hand hygiene, including washing your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds and high alcohol hand sanitizer when soap is not readily available
- Maintain good social distancing of at least six feet while around others
- Stay home when you’re sick
- Avoid mass transit, but wear a mask if it's necessary
- Free COVID-19 testing kits are available! Sign up online to receive four free test kits per household, mailed directly to you, at covidtests.gov
- If you want to stay in touch with our latest COVID-19 updates, consider signing up for our email list
- Follow us on our social channels below
- Have a general COVID-19 question pertaining to Three Pillars? Please email our Infection Preventionist, RN, Diana Marquardt at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Have a question about the latest happenings in the state? Please visit the Wisconsin Department of Health Services
Below, please find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions:
Please inquire at the building you're visiting. Most buildings require a surgical mask and face shield or goggles when indicated, but this may vary depending on your vaccination status and where you're visiting.