Much of our organizational success can be traced to the selfless volunteers – both from the community and residents on our campus - who generously give of their time and talents.
These individuals help out around our campus in a number of areas, including greeting visitors, helping in the gardens, working in the gift shop, driving for our residents, and much more. Thousands of hours are given each year to improve the lives of our residents – adding to the list of the many aspects that make Three Pillars such a wonderful place to live.
Interested in learning how you can make a difference? Please contact our Volunteer Coordinator at 262.965.7232 or complete a Volunteer Application today.
Current Volunteer Areas of Need:
- Currently, an area of need is on Saturdays and Sundays from 12:45 PM to 3:00 PM
- Drive residents in a motorized shuttle across our campus so that they can visit friends & loved ones
- Help riders embark the shuttle, transport them across a paved path on our scenic campus, spend some time visiting, reading a book, or exercising in between trips, and finally, transport residents back to their drop-off point and assist with exiting the shuttle.
- Commitment is flexible - either weekly or monthly, depending on your schedule
- Provide support to the Marketing & Events teams during special events, such as Friends & Family Chicken Barbecue, Halloween Haunted Woods, and more
- Assist with set-up, event happenings, and/or wrap up
- Lend a hand at one event or all
- Help out at our gorgeous state-of-the-art wellness facility that features holistic options for older adults
- Opportunities vary based on your interests, abilities, and schedule, but could include:
- Acting as a friendly face to greet visitors and help answer questions
- Registering members and visitors for new classes
- Assisting in keeping fitness equipment clean, including some light laundry